Auzoud All-Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 500ml
Regular price $14.99
First Cold Press
- SOCIAL MISSION: Auzoud’s mission is to empower Moroccan women and youth farmers as they obtain fair prices and a sustainable livelihood for their families and communities.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR & AROMA: Auzoud's cooperative farmers harvest Picholine olives when the olives are multi-colored and quickly cold-press them at the local mill. This process captures the delicate flavor and aroma that is unique to extra virgin olive oil from the High Atlas Mountain region of Morocco.
- 100% ALL NATURAL EVOO: Auzoud oils are never mixed with other oils, preservatives or fillers.
- SUSTAINABLE HARVESTING THAT BENEFITS THE LAND & FAMILIES: Olive trees are naturally grown and preserved through many generations. "Like many farmers in this region, my grandfather has a small olive farm that was passed down from generation to generation...it has been in my family for as long as anyone can remember." -Mejid Beraouz, Auzoud Founder & Owner
- AUZOUD GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied simply let us know. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
No preservatives and no artificial colors
Kosher, gluten free